Sunday, April 17, 2005

Thankful for the Internet

I am very thankfulf for the Internet for a lot of reasons. However, today I am particularly thankful for this tip http://www.ehow.com/tips_383.html on how to unclog a toilet. Here is the deal, one of our toilets clogged this weekend and we were all ready to pay a plumber to come out to fix the toilet. We have had problems with stopped up toilets ever since we had a new "water saver" toilet installed (apparently it's a law that you have to have water saving toilets).

Anyway, since our toilet gets stopped up all the time from our youngest kids using flushable wipes, we decided to get a snake to fix the clog. I was spending a lot of time trying to get the snake to fix the clog. Then my wife found this awesome tip on using dish soap to unclog it, and amazingly enough it worked!

So today I am thankful for the Internet and the many times it has saved us money (this time on plumbing bills).